Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Back At It, Morons?

Why don't you shut the hell up?
Some people with an agenda have started in again and it pisses me off. In a very nasty blog, they lie about two very good friends of mine, saying they are sleeping together.

I admit to being mean and nasty, but the truth is the truth and I tell it. To purposefully lie and insinuate about two very nice Christian people, to try to destroy their lives and marriages solely for political or personal gain, is reprehensible. Disgusting.

I have some very good friends with whom I swap emails and IMs constantly. Some of these are vents, some of these are jokes, and some of both can get, well, filthy, depending on our moods. One particular friend and I rarely see each other in person; so when we do, we chatter endlessly about everything, our heads close together and giggling like schoolkids. Do we love each other? You bet we do! Do we tease each other? Oh, Yeah! Do we respect each other, who we are, and what we do? Absolutely. Would we ever cross "the line" and make something fun and crazy and affectionate into something more? NEVER. He is one of the handsomest men I've ever met, intelligent, funny, educated, engaging, and kindhearted to a fault. BUT - we each know each other well enough to know that if we ever DID make the mistake of getting sexual, we'd probably kill each other. We'd lose that mutual respect, that affection, that shared fun and craziness, not to mention our lifeplans that have nothing to do with each other. It ain't worth it. Even my VSO (Very Significant Other) understands two things about me - that he is not my be-all and end-all for companionship, that I need friends - and that I relate far better to males than to females, because it was my father who raised me. He likes my friends, and he likes me having them, and he expects me to indulge in those friendships without damaging our own. Neither of us have jealousy where outside friends are concerned - we have our own lives as well as our shared one. Intelligent adults know this, respect this, about each other.


Men and women can be friends, can share things - and the closer they are, the more experiences they have in common, the more they will share. But that doesn't mean automatically that they are having sex. Anyone who thinks that is, simply, a pervert without a real sex life, or any sort of real life at all. Or just some miserable jerkoff with an agenda to lie, to hurt others, solely to promote themselves - and that is the most miserable and useless, cowardly bastard of all.

What REALLY pisses me off about it is that one of the behind-the-scenes posters publicly claims to be an upstanding member of the community - but thinks that everyone has forgotten not only his, but his current wife's, well-known and easily-researched FACTUAL history. Guess again. Those who live in glass houses don't need to even be throwing spitballs at other folks' suspected activities, when their own are soooo well documented and known.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't know what the situation is but I *think* I'm with you. I've had idiots in glass houses throw a few stones my way as well. Hypocrites. Keep calling them on it and use those facts. My guess is that you have truth on your side.