Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I Made Two People Laugh Yesterday

One was a caller for the Hillary Clinton Campaign. I got a giggle out of that - the lady sounded like she really didn't believe in Clinton, either. I told her not no but HELL no! and she busted up laughing. Of course, I was laughing too, and kidding her... What's a nice girl like you doing wasting her time like this? Getting paid, of course.

Another woman called with a survey for my bank. Now, I LIKE my bank. Never had a problem with it - and when I did, they straightened it out so swiftly that it didn't become a problem. Nice folks. Efficient folks. So I gave them high ratings - except for the fact that they are in the lobby of WalMart, which sux for them - because they never have any sort of decent line-up ability, no privacy, always busy and always on display like ducks in a shooting gallery. So I told the surveyor that and she got tickled.

I do like to make people happy, make em smile, give them something to grin at later. I guess that's why I got so MAD when I talked to a good friend today. Here we have an older lady, nice, kind, quiet, friendly, always offering her time and money to charitable causes - and simply because she won't vote for and support a complete moron, Moron and his wife have started a lying campaign to destroy her character. Mrs. Moron is a loudmouthed brassy female with a past that is VERY well known - abandoned her children, used everyone, had sex with most of the now-men in the county - and now that she has married Inherited Moneybags Moron III, thinks her shit doesn't stink. She loves to wear dresses made for 20-somethings - and she and her body are a FAR cry from that. She has neither the grace nor the class to know that her skin is too wrinkled and her butt too big to play Queen of the Sluts, bending over and showing off her shriveled dugs, or her temperament too well known for playing the doting granny when her children never knew her - any more. She nor he have no idea that all the men who have slept with her - most of whom she probably doesn't even remember! - make snide remarks when she and he pass by. Yet She and IMM III - who in private describes the people who admire him as idiots - think they have a right to trash everyone who doesn't agree with them. It took me two hours to talk my friend down, she was so upset at the Morons.

I love karma. Their time is coming, and both are such Morons that they do not know it, don't think it can ever happen to them, think that they can do whatever and whomever they please and get away with it forever, simply to satisfy their own selfish desires - just as they've lived their entire lives. And if I can help push it along, with my poor abused and maligned friend - you bet your ass I will.

So yes it was good to make those anonymous yet friendly people laugh.... but it will be better to watch the Morons cry.

No comments: